||the road between School Street and "The Dragon"
||just off the path by Peat's Farm on South Street.
||at the end of the council houses on the East side of the Common. Marked
Swallows Lane on the Ordnance Map
||a spoil heap from the old pits off Plumbley Lane.
||an old pub, now demolished, on Duke Street.
||a very ancient way from Queen St. to Ridgeway Road.
||a ridge overlooking Mosborough, on the path to the old Grammar School at
||a pub on the North side of Crown Comer, now demolished.
||a pub at the junction of Station Road and High Street, now a disused
||footpath by Peat's Farm on South Street.
|Coal Pit Lane
||an access road to an old "Bell" pit at the Bridle top.
||now Queen Street.
||a pub on Crown Comer, which is so named after it, now demolished
||access to Dent Main Colliery, on the site ofBirley Garden Centre.
||an old pub on Duke Street, now demolished.
||houses off the main road between Crown Comer and Westfield Crescent, now
||an old pub on Mosborough Moor, now demolished.
||junction of High Street and Duke Street.
||High Street from "The Royal" to "The Queen"
||Ridge reached by footpath that leads up to it from Plumbley Farm.
||footbridge over the River Moss near Never Fear Dam.
||just offPlumbley Lane on the left hand side, about 200 yards below
"The Wheel". Burnt down about 1840
||ancient "charcoal burners" wood behind Westfield, towards
||an ancient lane running from High Street by the side of Mosborough Hall to
||part of the footpath from the Bridle to Plumbley.
||grassed area on Chapel Street, used to contain the Village pond.
||part of the River Moss near Never Fear Dam where children used to paddle.
||a small area at the bottom of Queen Street adjoining High
St Bull baiting took place here in the 1700's.
||houses between the bottom of Station Road and "The
||the name is self-explanatory, now Chapel Street.
||part of River Moss above "The Lion" wher children used
||area over the hill on Mosborough Moor on the East side.
||later "The Halfway House" near to Halfway School at the
bottom of Station Road, now demolished.
||now School Street.
|Never Fear Dam
||known locally as Green Dam, at the bottom ofPlumbley
||old houses on Duke Street, now demolished.
||the bottom of Stone Street.
||ancient path from Eckington Hill to South Street, between
Eckington Hall and Elmwood.
||grass bank at top of Chapel Street with railings at the top.
The stocks were here.
||field with two ringed, railed enclosures of trees in the Moss
||small lane (now disused) on the West side at the top of the
||quaint "salt cellar" shaped house at the junction of School
Street and High Street, now demolished.
||ancient path off Station Road - led to Beighton -
surrounded by housing now.
||Part of the River Moss near the first bridge upstream of
the old Eckington Mill Bridge.
||at the bottom of the path that starts opposite "The Wheel"
and goes down to the River Moss.
||old row of cottages off High Street, where the Dental
Surgery is now.
||unusual square building on South St. opposite "Croft
||now private residence, 27 Queen Street.
||continuation of South Street Eckington, known locally as
Back Lane, but called Gas house Lane on Ordnance Survey
||near junction of High St. and Station Road.
||near where Mosborough Health Centre is now.
||by "The Wheel" on Plumbley Lane.
||Gorse bushes off Plumbley Lane, running up to the
"Cliffs" from Plumbley Lane Farm.